|Get a FREE Issue (PDF; 908 kb)||
Inside Microsoft Windows XPWhether you're using Windows XP in a corporate environment or at home, each monthly issue of this journal gives you the hottest tips, tricks, and techniques to help you make Windows XP work smarter and faster for you. This indispensable resource is ideal for casual users, power users, and support professionals who want to help their end users maximize their productivity with Windows XP.
- Increase your productivity, and save time and money by creating a small network to share files, programs, and printers.
- Use Remote Assistance to receive troubleshooting help or give troubleshooting help to others in offsite locations without ever leaving your PC.
- Reverse harmful changes to your PC caused by computer viruses, corrupted files, and more, with the System Restore feature.
- Take advantage of XP's multimedia features to keep your music and digital photos organized, burn customized CDs, edit movies, listen to Internet radio, and more.
- Optimize your Windows XP operating system for speed and efficiency with the Disk Cleanup utility and the Maintenance Wizard.
- And much more!
Stop searching through manuals and magazines for an occasional Windows XP tip you can use. Get all the Windows XP information from one current and reliable publication—Inside Microsoft Windows XP.
Our Windows XP experts give you real-world advice and information presented in a quick and easy-to-read format. Advanced features become easy to understand and easy to use thanks to the clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions included in every issue.
With your subscription, you'll get 12 months of unlimited online access to your current month's journal issue, plus 12 months of unlimited online access to the entire database of articles published in previous issues of your journal.
Thanks to our Solution Center's quick and easy online search capabilities, you'll find solutions to your specific computer and software problems--instantly!
A Solution Center site license offers unlimited access to a complete reference library containing thousands of articles, tips, and professional solutions only a mouse click away. The comprehensive, easy-to-use, how-to information you’ll find in our Solution Center covers the specific hardware and software applications you and your colleagues use every day.
Choose from a complete line of Business and Personal Computing, Graphics and Design, and IT and Web-related topics including Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, and more.
Many K-12 schools, universities, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies across the country are utilizing our online Solution Center as their primary training resource. Others use it as a cost-effective reference database providing invaluable support to IT help desks, trainers, office workers, and everyone within their organization.
Eli Journals offers special pricing on multi-user options including:
- Exclusive online-only content
- Print and online combinations
- Entire content library site licenses
Click here for more information about the site license program.