|Get a FREE Issue (PDF; 727 kb)||
Inside Microsoft ExcelInside Microsoft Excel is a monthly newsletter packed with tips, tricks and techniques that will show you how to work smarter and more efficiently with Microsoft Excel. You'll learn about specific ways to increase your productivity with Excel through clear, concise graphic depictions and step-by-step instructions. Inside Microsoft Excel is written by people in the real world who work with Excel every day, so you can easily and instantly apply the tips and techniques you learn to your day-to-day work.
- Analyze and interpret data easily.
- Present data in clear, easy-to-read, professional-looking charts.
- Perform "what-if" analysis using analysis tools like scenarios and PivotTables.
- Simplify complex and repetitive tasks through automation solutions with Visual Basic for Applications.
- Import and export data between Excel and other Office applications so you can stop spending time manually entering duplicate data.
- Create user-friendly templates and forms to make information gathering a simple process.
- Collaborate with other Excel users to efficiently work on group projects such as building worksheets.
- Take advantage of new Excel 2007 features like themes.
- And more!
2002 APEX Awards for Publication Excellence Winner!
Honored with an Award of Excellence in the Best How-To Writing category.
Chances are you're utilizing only a fraction of the features available in Microsoft Excel. For example, do you know how to use VBA to automate tasks? How about creating PivotTables and PivotChart reports to summarize large amounts of data? If you want to take your spreadsheet knowledge to the next level, then you'll want to subscribe to Inside Microsoft Excel right away.
This 12-page, monthly publication is packed with articles that enable you to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently with Microsoft Excel. Written by experts who test and work with Excel every day, Inside Microsoft Excel contains tips and techniques that even the most advanced Excel user will appreciate.
With your subscription, you'll get 12 electronic issues your journal (and 12 monthly printed issues if the print option is selected), plus 12 months of unlimited online access to the entire database of articles published in previous issues of your journal.
Thanks to our Solution Center's quick and easy online search capabilities, you'll find solutions to your specific computer and software problems--instantly!
A Solution Center site license offers unlimited access to a complete reference library containing thousands of articles, tips, and professional solutions only a mouse click away. The comprehensive, easy-to-use, how-to information you’ll find in our Solution Center covers the specific hardware and software applications you and your colleagues use every day.
Choose from a complete line of Business and Personal Computing, Graphics and Design, and IT and Web-related topics including Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, and more.
Many K-12 schools, universities, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies across the country are utilizing our online Solution Center as their primary training resource. Others use it as a cost-effective reference database providing invaluable support to IT help desks, trainers, office workers, and everyone within their organization.
Eli Journals offers special pricing on multi-user options including:
- Exclusive online-only content
- Print and online combinations
- Entire content library site licenses
Click here for more information about the site license program.