|Get a FREE Issue (PDF; 1631 kb)||
Cutting Edge Creativity... Fast ResultsYou need cutting edge creativity that's not held hostage by the software you use. Creative Designer takes the hassle out of getting the inspired ideas in your head and on to the page with the Adobe Creative Suite!
Our Streamlined Format Doesn't Waste Your Time
If you're tired of simplistic tutorials that never address the real life concerns of a working design studio... that never take you beyond the basic skills or, simply don't explain how to get from point A to point B, then you'll love the in-depth, step-by-step articles in Creative Designer.
Every page has been carefully developed to give you practical, quick, and relevant instructions supported by full-color illustrations and sequenced photographs.
- Unpredictable color settings destroying your layouts? Creative Designer shows you how to edit your Photoshop images for pixel perfect results.
- Illustrator got you tied up in knots? We've got 5 steps to simplify your Illustrator palettes and tools for maximum speed and ease.
- PDF encryption leaving you with unreadable files? Learn fool-proof techniques for protecting your files from copyright theft.
- Still searching for a WYSIWYG world? Discover 2 little know secrets that guarantee that what you see on screen is what you'll get in print.
- Not getting the integrated solutions promised with CS2? Learn the hidden reasons why... AND how to fix it.
- Plus, lots more!
With your subscription, you'll get 12 months of unlimited online access to your current month's journal issue, plus 12 months of unlimited online access to the entire database of articles published in previous issues of your journal.
Thanks to our Solution Center's quick and easy online search capabilities, you'll find solutions to your specific computer and software problems--instantly!
A Solution Center site license offers unlimited access to a complete reference library containing thousands of articles, tips, and professional solutions only a mouse click away. The comprehensive, easy-to-use, how-to information you’ll find in our Solution Center covers the specific hardware and software applications you and your colleagues use every day.
Choose from a complete line of Business and Personal Computing, Graphics and Design, and IT and Web-related topics including Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, and more.
Many K-12 schools, universities, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies across the country are utilizing our online Solution Center as their primary training resource. Others use it as a cost-effective reference database providing invaluable support to IT help desks, trainers, office workers, and everyone within their organization.
Eli Journals offers special pricing on multi-user options including:
- Exclusive online-only content
- Print and online combinations
- Entire content library site licenses
Click here for more information about the site license program.